FX 150 FleetBroadband Satellite Terminal
The FX 150 FleetBroadband terminal is the latest-generation maritime communication systems operating on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband Satellite System. It is compact and easy to install.Using Inmarsat’s most advanced commercial communication satellites, the FX 150 FleetBroadband terminal provides simultaneous access to clear digital voice or fax, high-speed Standard IP data (for email, FTP, web browsing, etc.) and SMS. It makes it easier for the Captain to download the latest weather and navigational charts while the crew members can call, talk, send and receive text messages and email around the world.The FX 150 FleetBroadband terminal offers data speeds of up to 150kbps.
• Fleet Tracking Capability with Geo-fencing - up to 10 polygon geo-fence areas can be configured
• Forced Dialing – SAC Configuration Control
• Restricted Dialing (for crew calling)
• Handset Call Priority (allows the Captain to pre-empt the active CS call)
• Remote Access (for configuration and diagnostics)
• Radio Silence (radio transmission on/off) Control
• External Ringer Control
• Remote Management (using SMS/AT commands)
• Link Monitor (IP Watchdog)
• Backup / Restore of previous Configuration Settings
• SIM Lock based on IMSI/APN
• Multilingual WebConsole (English, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean,Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese)
• Multi-User WebConsole access with configurable access rights
• Time/Volume limited data sessions (to avoid bill shock)
• MAC Filtering (with whitelist/blacklist)
• NAT and NAPT (Port Forwarding)
• NMEA 0183 Continuous GPS OutputSMS with option to append GPS position
• Port Forwarding
The FX 150 is a high performance satellite communication terminal with the salient features.
• 3-Axis Stabilised Antenna including ATC-Resilience, Extended L-Band and IP56 Protection capability.
• No Fuses – Uses Intelligent Circuit Breaker protection.
• Primary Handset with IP66 Environmental Protection (for voice, SMS & terminal configuration).
• The FX 150 includes a primary handset with a large colour LCD display and mobile phone type keys for making/receivingphone calls, making selective terminal configuration changes, sending and receiving SMS messages, including larger SMS content of greater than 160 characters as multipart or segmented messages. This feature is popular for the Captain and the crew members who are used to texting from their mobile phones while on shore.
• The FX 150 can act as a WAN connection to any onboard computer network (LAN) by simply connecting the unit to the onboard LAN and making all the devices attached to the LAN accessible to the Internet by means of Multi-User Router Mode. Moreover, it also supports Single User Mode (Modem/Direct mode) and PPPoE, giving more network connection options for end users to choose from. The MAC Filtering feature provides a strong security option by providing access rights only to selected devices based on their MAC addresses. A Firewall option complements the security options by not only blocking unauthorized remote access but also blocks unwanted data traffic thus saving unwanted air-time costs.
• The FleetBroadband terminal has a continuous GPS output feature which allows GPS data to be sent out via the RS232 port in standard NMEA 0183 format. With the built-in GPS module, the FX 150 is able to provide accurate position information to onboard systems such as plotters and depth sounders,with a configurable baud-rate setting.
Links： INMARSAT Thuraya IRIDIUM