iSavi Portable Satellite Terminal
The Wideye™ iSavi™ terminal is the first satellite terminal developed for Inmarsat’s IsatHub service.With the latest iSavi™ software, the iSavi™ is also compatible with a Micro BGAN SIM card, which allows the user to have a true prepaid service. The user can replace the IsatHub SIM card with a Micro BGAN SIM card directly as no special set-up is required.
The iSavi™ unit also supports 3G SIM roaming with a few selected Mobile Network Operators’ (MNOs’) 3G SIM cards.iSavi™ is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to get online via a satellite connection within minutes.
● Dependable Smartphone/Tablet-to-Satellite connectivity - Voice, Data and Text (all at the same time).
● Connect from anywhere with no roaming charges
● Compact and portable
Wi-Fi Hotspot function with IP connection shared with your friends and colleagues within a 30 metre range (can connect over 20 Wi-Fi users at a time)
● User friendly operation via Smart AppsPower consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by an AC power adaptor/car charger adaptor/Sherpa 50 rechargeable powerpack or by a suitable solar panel.
● Built-in firewall
● Dust and splash resistant (IP65)
● Multilanguage Web Interface (English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Arabic)
Links： INMARSAT Thuraya IRIDIUM